Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thing 20: You Tube

Oh, the videos I could have posted.

As the committee itself has already speculated, I am very familiar with You Tube. A quick visit just now led me to some of my old favorites: a cat getting its head stuck in a car's sunroof, a wildly irrelevant Starburst Commercial, Charlie the Unicorn's trip to Candy Mountain, and all of my favorite music videos.

For this exercise, I decided to go with a recent discovery of mine. This is a music video from an obscure band named Of Montreal. The song is called "Wrath Pinned to the Mist and Other Games." The video itself is fully animated, and features rabbits made of bubbles, an acorn spaceship, and trees that grow umbrellas. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7PoJv4N1Too

No comments: